Catalogue and poster for an exhibition of photographs belonging to the photo library of the École biblique et archéologique française in Jerusalem. The library fund owns over 18'000 images that were made with the aim of documenting the architectural and archaeological heritage of Jerusalem, the Holy Land and the neighboring countries.
The catalogue presents a selection of 80 images taken between 1870 and 1935, accompanied by long, descriptive captions. The sheets reproduce the photographs on one side and the captions on the other. In this way, leafing through the book, text and images succeed each other in alternation.
Project carried out in collaboration with Sidi Vanetti.
Client: Museo Cantonale d’Arte di Lugano